profile affiliates entry Tumblr Twitter FOLLOW
Forever exist, only if you choose for it to be .
Name's nabila, sixteen and dear you'll regret for asking more


KaiSoo forever
# I realise i have to fight for you
Saturday, August 27 | 0 comments




" 1 Universe , 9 Planets , 204 Countries , 809 Islands ,  7 Seas and I had the privilege to meet you "

" You leave me like an addict  ALWAYS WANTING MORE "

" Its strange how LOVE can be the happiest thing ever, but also can cause the most pain. And yet, everyone keeps searching for it"

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war, love is growing up"

"Its not that I can't live without you,  Its just that I don't even want to try"

"LOVE IS LIKE A WAR ; easy to begin , but hard to end"

"I'm not perfect , I'll annoy you , tick you off , say stupid things and then take them back. But put all that aside, you'll never find a girl that cares and loves you more than ME "

"It's funny how love begin with a simple hello, and its even funny how love leaves WITHOUT A GOODBYE"

"I don't love him anymore, he gamed me. I hate him. He's a liar. fuck him ; I may say this to them but deep in my heart, I'm still loving you and hopes that you'll realise that you were wrong and start a new life WITH ME"

"I miss the way you kissed me for the first time; the awkward feelings"

"Just for the record : you still mean everything to me"

"Loving someone who used to LOVED you"

"Relationships are like glasses, if they break, let them stay broken. You'll only hurt yourself trying to fix it , at least the pieces still remain"

#You're the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart, you're the one who made me cry,  and yet, i'm still in love with you and i don't know why.

-Quotes above are not made by myself. ONLY SOME of them made by me :)