profile affiliates entry Tumblr Twitter FOLLOW
Forever exist, only if you choose for it to be .
Name's nabila, sixteen and dear you'll regret for asking more


KaiSoo forever
Co-Curriculum day or Hari Kokooo
Saturday, April 14 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum, Annyeong, Hye.
Sooooo today was my school's co-cu day. This time, it was better than the past years. Gooodd. Nah, pictures for you :D

He was reading the school's ikrar.

Selva and Daniel Khennn.

Principal.

U N K N O W N

Unknown. But he was sweating badly. Panas sangat kah? -,-' (memang pun)

U N K N O W N 

 The three of them are my chingus. They were performing just now. :)


The "bross".

Sys Diyana :)

Raja Nur Amira. She's cute and I'm jealous. -,-'

SAYA TINGGI -,-' takpelah. with kak Hazirah and kak Talia  :D (jangan usha muka selenge aku)

Model of the day :)

I know, I'm tall. Gabriel and Afif ;D

2011's Seniors. 

They were performing too ;D

Double A . Look at her shoess O.O

Bila lelaki buat comel -.- Irfan .

I was trying to hug her . and she was avoiding it. and i looks like a pervert =//=

Act, there are hundreds of pictures. I'll upload more besok-besok lah. kayyy? ;D Today was awesomeeeeee !
I've changed my blogskin. I'm using Syahza's previous skin. HOHOHO