Exam and 24
Saturday, May 12 | 0 comments
▲
Assalamualaikum
Next week issss exam week and and and of course I'll leave this baby blog sekejap. I wont be updating until exam is over. Doakan saya yaahhh. Taknak dapat Top 20 dah. I nak Top 10 at least. Aminn. And and and andd my birthday is cominggg. 24th May ;D Ahh, getting older year by year. Jerawat pun bukan makin sikit, tapi banyaakkk. Haiyyo -,-' K lah. Byeee ~ Good luck for anyone yang nak ambik exam ;D xoxo
Next week issss exam week and and and of course I'll leave this baby blog sekejap. I wont be updating until exam is over. Doakan saya yaahhh. Taknak dapat Top 20 dah. I nak Top 10 at least. Aminn. And and and andd my birthday is cominggg. 24th May ;D Ahh, getting older year by year. Jerawat pun bukan makin sikit, tapi banyaakkk. Haiyyo -,-' K lah. Byeee ~ Good luck for anyone yang nak ambik exam ;D xoxo
Heartbreak is a blessing from God. It's just His way of letting you realize he saved you from the wrong one .

