profile affiliates entry Tumblr Twitter FOLLOW
Forever exist, only if you choose for it to be .
Name's nabila, sixteen and dear you'll regret for asking more


KaiSoo forever
Chingu ♥
Friday, December 14 | 0 comments

A S S A L A M U A L A I K U M 

Well ,dah lama saya tinggal menatang ni. #TypicalMe. Banyak nak update tapi malas nak type jee  ( ̄□ ̄)  Okay since Ili dah update her Blog,lelebih lagi dia tulis pasal aku, aku pun nak buat entry about her ∩(︶▽︶)∩ . Nowwww , Leggo !~







Okay. Now start with the basic lol. Her full name is Ili Nurizzati bt Ibrahim, same age as me live in Taman Pekakakkakakaka blabla k not that important (─‿‿─) Famous for Ili, but we gave so many "cute" nicknames to her such as *tenenenneenet* opss its illegal to post. Haha. Lately, we call her Bili 8) She's Loud, EVERYTIME. Theres time i feel like wanna punch her in the face real hard because she's just TOO LOUD /miann ili/ tapi bila dia senyap, we feel so awkward, pelik and all. Haha maybe coz we're used to hear her loud voice? :B She often tell us stories, which, she admit, ada yang ditokok tambahnya disitu . Kami pun dengar ja since they're interesting to hear (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ and funny too. Her looks? geezz bila aku cakap dia yeppeo nanti dia perasan lapan keturunan, so just forget about it. HARHARHAR. Whenever i feel sad, esp bout boys i'll go to her and cry. She and syifaa are the only chingus i would go to whenever i feel down, or feels like at the end of the world? Kinda. I hate her sometimes, sebab kdg-2 aku tgk life dia about boyf dia je. SOMETIMES. but not too much, just a lil bit. She's lunatic i tell you. Whenever, wherever -__-' but her silence? no i can't handle it. she doesn't know how i feels seeing her feels so down :\ most of the times when shes sad or what, i act like i don't care since others will take care of her. i cared, and still care. I think that I'm huggable since she always backhugged me ╮(─▽─)╭ . I admit i feel lil bit dengki when shes close with Bayda. idk why but that feelings dah hilang dah, for now.  I envy her coz she's so friendly to others :\ How ................. and aku tak tahu nak tulis apa dah .___. done till here, kbye.


Bili dont be so proud. I love youuuu